Design & CAD
Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2022
Operating Systems: Windows
English, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, polski, português, русский, 日本語
One license per user
Robot Structural Analysis Professional is structural load analysis software that verifies code compliance and uses BIM-integrated workflows to exchange data with Revit. It can help you to create more resilient, constructible designs that are accurate, coordinated, and connected to BIM.
Exchange data with Revit and other design tools.
Wind load simulation
Test wind loads during design to avoid costly changes.
Extensive analysis capabilities
Test the behavior of static, modal, and nonlinear structures.
- Operating System 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 10.
- Processor Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor
Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
- Memory Basic: 8 GB
Recommended: 16 GB
- Display Resolution Conventional Displays:
1920 x 1080 with True Color
High Resolution & 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10 (with capable display card)
- Display Card Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 12 compliant
- Disk Space 10.0 GB
- Pointing Device MS-Mouse compliant
- .NET Framework .NET Framework version 4.8 or later